These 30 People Are Absolute And Total Savages
Ruin someone’s day and not give a single damn? Congratulations, you are officially what the internet calls “savage”. Every time I talk about this word, I feel like an old man, and I won’t ruin the explanation because I think by this point you know what to be savage means.
So now that we’re on the subject, time to take a look at some people that were total and complete savages. Let me know if you’d consider them that, though.
1. High school teacher
If you don’t give your assignment to the teacher on the due date, that’s where it goes!
Source: Reddit | MrMegaGamerz
2. The savage truth
Source: Instagram | @jess_hyde_blog
3. Waldo cosplayer makes you feel bad
It’s true tho. Everyone seems to only care about where Waldo is rather than how he is doing.
Source: Reddit | HyphenSam
4. Great thinking grandma!
Source: Instagram | @miss.suzyb
5. The driver of this Smart car
He was tired of his convenience store not having a drive-thru window, so he took the term quite literally.
Source: Reddit | [deleted]
6. This girl’s reminder at a concert
Sometimes, this is completely the truth.
Source: Instagram | @will_ent
7. This guy was convinced that the christening he was attending was a costume party
So he dressed as a holy knight!
Source: Reddit | bravobracus
8. Maybe it’s true, but it’s pretty heartless
This kid’s a savage before being a savage will become cool with his peers.
Source: Instagram | @_the.imperfect.angel_
9. Now this is called an anti-advertisement
Source: Reddit | 3kliksphiIip
10. That’s how it should be, if you ask me
And besides, hasn’t the world already moved on from fidget spinners?
Source: Instagram | @stolen.memes.420
11. Someone give this guy a hug
Source: Reddit | Sir_battmaker
12. Whoever is in charge of signs for Supercuts
Source: Reddit | Kedrico
13. That’s one place I certainly don’t want to get banned from
Feel sorry for the girl.
Source: Instagram | @ayz_9
14. Josh Brolin
In preparation for the next Deadpool movie, Josh Brolin looks like a total badass!
Source: Reddit | NotKemoSabe
15. Jerry Seinfeld when he denied a hug from Ke$ha
If you haven’t seen this clip yet, Kesha approaches Seinfeld ever so politely for a hug and is met with pure rejection from the man himself. To be fair, Jerry responded with “no thanks” multiple times before Kesha finally gave up.
Source: Reddit | MyLuckyRedHat
16. These office workers’ fridge etiquette
Source: Instagram | @r_i_c_h_i_e_rich_
17. Strategic placement for these girl scouts
Source: Reddit | 55togo
18. Why do I get the feeling that this guy got beat up by, shall I say, KFC fans?
19. This professor who literally rickrolled his students
I would never want to finish school if my professor was like this.
Source: Instagram | @flying.cows
20. And just like any sane person would do…
He wrote down the number on the package.
Source: Instagram | @theslayingtaco
21. A ticked off sibling has to get revenge some way
Source: Twitter | @gossipgriII
22. This kid who isn’t messing around
Source: Twitter | @I_AM_MOSIAH
23. Ramsay never goes easy on anyone, so this doesn’t surprise me
Source: Twitter | @GordonRamsay
24. This mom and her new friends
Source: Twitter | @Avery_Leilani
25. Certainly looks like a mum to me!
Source: Twitter | @ellieMcampbell
Source: Instagram | @theslayingtaco
27. Well damn
28. Part of me wishes that the cops were called on whoever did this
Source: Reddit | xxseraph
29. This “Mama Almighty” that has absolutely zero chill
Almighty is right.
Source: Twitter | @indianschoolboi
30. That parking attendant is just doing his job